CureZone   Log On   Join
Four weeks post removal

ArgieMom Views: 924
Published: 14 years ago

Four weeks post removal

Hi everyone. I just wanted to update you on my progress. I am four weeks post removal and feel great. I feel positive and energetic most of the time. I had my first period last week, and it was pretty heavy, but no pain.
The only thing I am experiencing is weird headaches in the afternoon, very persistent. I hope they will go away soon!
Other than that, I am feeling good. In another 4 weeks I have an app with my OBGYN to check the cysts, so I'll know if I have to go to surgery or not.
And plus, I lost 7lbs!! Finally Weight Watchers is starting to work.
I feel I am more in sync with my body, if it makes any sense... I had times with mirena that I felt as if my body and my mind were against me.
So, I hope I'll continue to feel better and better each day!
Thanks to all for posting. I don't post much, but read the forum several times a day. It helped me through some rough moments, were I thought I was loosing my mind. Thanks to all, you were great support.
Please send all the technical/medical documents you find, I am preparing a binder to take to my next doctor app. If I can't get this thing of the market, at least I am going to let my doctor know (what he probably knows already)....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.219 sec, (1)