CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reached Iodine Max, now what?

drhiii Views: 1,548
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,178,626

Re: Reached Iodine Max, now what?

This is an excellent response as I too recognize where I am deficit in my duties to eat properly, exercise, etc.  I do these things "reasonably", but not to the level that would make iodine and similar things optimize.  You are soooo correct in how you frame this.  I admit to having a reliance, read: laziness, towards expectations that an initial reaction to an iodine protocol which I did, and it was fantastic, then expected it to just build on itself and run the whole car as you say.  As noted, things went from wow, to super wow, to hm, to yuk, and I know it is because I am in the category of wanting it to work the full monty without me having to assist it with the very things you state in your last response.  Shame on me too because I was a professional ballet dancer years ago and took super care of the body, tho man do I wish I'd had access to the info abut iodine back then, even as an invincible younger person.  Hah, right.  Now, my brain remembers what *was*, but my body tells me what *is*.  

Your words are well heeded and besides, the body does not lie, so I couldn't rationalize myself out of this one.  I know you are right.  

I apprecate your taking the time to respond.  And hopefully others will learn from the exchanges we all post.  

regards, drh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.664 sec, (1)