CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help on my candida diet (cleanse & maintain)

MopStyle Views: 5,184
Published: 14 years ago

Need help on my candida diet (cleanse & maintain)

Hello everybody.

I recent figured out that I had an candida overgrowth. This started with a course of Tetracycline 6 months ago. So luckely I found out that I had it pretty quick, so I dont think it will be a problem for me to get rid of it.

I started my Candida diet 1 month ago aprox. And im feeling GREAT! I mean, I really got more energy than ever before, and my skin (the most important part right now) is cleaner than it has ever been. Yes, I have had some die-off like feeling drunk, dizzy, weird pain and breakouts on my skin such as rash on my forehead (couple a days) and some weird spots on my arms. But they've calmed once I turned down my antifungal intake a little.

Here is my diet/supplements:

Im doing an very low carb diet containing raw vegetables only, lean meat (turkey, salmon and chicken so far), essential oils like flax seed, coconut oil and olive oil and im taking my normal minerals/vitamins together with some Probiotic. I've completely stopped taking Antibiotics , and im beginning to feel alot better which is very positive.

I got some questions, so here goes:

1) Which antifungals could I include in my diet, so get rid of my Candida? I got some garlic pills, grapefruit seed extract, some Dida pills with cinnamon, olive leaf oil and other stuff that should kill the candida. Do you got any suggestions for something I could use?

2) Which meat should my candida diet contain other than turkey, wild fish and chicken?

3) How should my diet look, when im completely rid of candida? Should I slowly implent stuff like brown rice, or could I do that already? I really want to stick to a diet like the Paleo diet for the rest of my life. Ofcourse I dont want to live on vegetables and lean meat all my life. I would like to be able to go to the city and eat once a month, and have some oat meal or perhaps brown rice. Is this possible?

4) Do you think I should go "all in" and kill the candida fast, or maintain the same diet for a longer period and kill it slowly, even though I havent had it for years?

I would also like more suggestions regarding candida diets, because im still a concerned about how to keep myself "free" from the yeastovergrowth once I am clean. So any help would be very nice.

Im sorry about my average English, im from Denmark =)

Greetings, and thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.688 sec, (2)