CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help on my candida diet (cleanse & maintain)

digitalman Views: 5,291
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,181,533

Re: Need help on my candida diet (cleanse & maintain)

I also breakout when taking any dairy products - Molkosan is made by fermenting whey with good bacteria - the bacteria makes beneficial lactic acid (much like it would in normal gut). Then it is filtered to remove any proteins or fat - leaving a clear yellow liquid with concentrated lactic acid. I never had any reaction to Molkosan but there other approaches like using lactic acid yeast and acidifying the upper gastric region.
Many probiotics contain just the good guys with the assumption they will implant and then shift the pH with their lactic acid byproducts.I like to ensure the bowel pH is in the acidic side first so that the probiotics have a chance to implant when they come around. If your riddled with candida then theres a chance probiotics will go right through you because it is not a friendly environment for them to hang around.

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.238 sec, (1)