CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida visible with colonoscopy?

kimwipes Views: 23,483
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,041,352

Re: candida visible with colonoscopy?

Candida is yeast. Have you people seen how yeast grow on an agar plate when doing microbiology experiment? They are white huge big colonies, not the translucent-you-won't-be-able-to-see type of thing. Bacteria colonies may be translucent. If you have yeast in colon or esophagus, colonoscopy or endoscopy should be able to pick up very quick and very obvious. As a matter of fact, if you do see yeast colonies in your GI tract, I guarantee you that you won't be able to sit in your desk and surfing internet. You probably will be ending up in hospital.

Now people say they passed some translucent stuff. I don't think they are yeast. Again yeast would be solid white. The translucent stuff is what they call "dampness" in TCM. This stuff is created by digestion/transportation deficiency. But "dampness" doesn't necessarily translate to Candida. The chinese doctor can read your pulse and probably tell you that your spleen/stomach is weak or your stomach/live is not in harmony. Just these two can make you "suffer". "Dampness" itself will "obstruct" the downward movement of digestion.

I have tested positive for that yeast/saliva test and yet my yeast/stool and blood test are all negative for twice. Basically they did not see any candida for twice. My body does not produce the antibody against yeast. SO that meant I did not have yeast infection. However at the same time I still have all these digestive problem symptoms. Do not buy into the yeast/saliva test. IT is NOT ACCURATE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)