CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow the acne forum died...

Views: 2,523
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,188,363

Re: Wow the acne forum died...

In your above post you said you had a bad case of blackheads. I also too have delt with a horrible case of blackheads. For some reason, having any type of vegetable oil seemed to have a big influence on the severity of my blackhead - whether it was flax oil, olive, canola (all cold pressed organic) or heated oils. I was thinking that maybe because I am a fast oxidiser of my food (probably why i do so well on a high protein diet), that this might influence my skin. High glycemic foods and too much fruit definitely influence my blackheads as well. I did find when I killed off the systemic candida I had, my blackheads virtually disappeared; although, they would return if I still had any vegetable oil. Actually sorry, i can eat loads of coconut oil; infact, I find coconut oil to actually help fight my blackheads. I remember when I first started using it I had loads of those little white spec parasites come out (and an incredibly itching butt hole, lol), which also helps keep my candida under control, not too mention the energy I get from it is amazing. As far as getting my omega 3's, I find fish oil to work much better for me. I do wish we had krill oil here though so i could try it, I'm sure it would be much better. I used to concern over ratio's but i'm over it now; as long as I'm supplementing with omega 3's, I just listen to my body as far as consuming other fats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)