CureZone   Log On   Join
Something some here might be interested in

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
gunnerrat Views: 1,117
Published: 13 years ago

Something some here might be interested in

Today I participated in a conference call with an ormus group. This time the featured guest was Medicine Wolf. He's a Native American medicine man, with the additional distinction of having worked in the Los Alamos nuclear program for a number of years and having rubbed shoulders with many luminaries, including Einstein. One of the things he did in his time there was write a paper on the chemicalization of the earth, much to the chagrin of his superiors. With each and every breath we take in chemicals - there's literally no avoiding it - so it becomes necessary to arm our bodies with an increased ability to rid itself of that crap.

Medicine Wolf left Los Alamos to devote his life to healing people and the earth. He said one of the main effects of the chemicalization of the earth is our gastroinestinal systems become compromised because of lack of good minerals, but it's a Catch-22 because what minerals we get in our diets we have a difficult time assimilating. This leads to other problems we're all familiar with. Moreover, our DNA is damaged/shortened, which leads to the further decay of our bodies.

Because of his background he focused on ormus technology to address problems of healing. He's created a number of products, and he believe his crowning achievement is ormus humic zeolite, which chelates and removes harmful heavy metals and halogens (lead, mercury, aluminum, fluoride, arsenic, etc.). It helps the body destroy pathogens, remineralize it, and regenerate the DNA. If you're interested, you can check out the product and the rest of his website here:

http://www.sacredhealth.net/ormes_ormus_monatomic_zeolite.html

He was a fascinating man to listen to. One person asked him about HIV, which is something Medicine Wolf has done a lot of work on. He said at one point he thought he had AIDS beaten, but what he was the virus has an innate intelligence to figure out what you're doing and to hide and return later - an intelligence that doesn't exist in the natural world, thereby hinting it was bioengineered. It was another confirmation of a depressing reality that's starting to set in for me, but at the same time was encouraging to hear from a man who has found ways to work around that (he makes it a point to keep a low profile from his former bosses who have given him a hard time after he left, which is why he goes by the handle Medicine Wolf).

Anyway, I plan to try this stuff out and see what it's good for, especially in regard to my wife's Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome & migraines. Given this forum's interest in treating heavy metal/halogen poisoning I thought some here might wish to try it as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)