CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Missed period? Ladies, please? I'm scared!

molly bloom Views: 4,317
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 119,161

Re: Missed period? Ladies, please? I'm scared!

You know, I bet you anything, if you don't get a response, is to ask on the Ask Curezone forum. There is a wonderful RN there, who seems to know quite a bit about many things. I can't think of an appropriate forum at all!!

If this were me, and I knew that I wasn't pregnant, the first thing I'd do is a castor oil pack to stimulate the area. I would do them 3 days in a row, for at least one hour per day.

I guess the big question is, how old are you? But, you know that as you change, so does your body. Your periods very much reflect many things going on, both physically and mentally. When I turned 47, my periods just vanished. I never thought in a million years I'd miss them, but I did. There was something very comforting and familiar about that monthly event. Even to this day, I still miss not having them.

Throughout all those years, I would go through times of not having them for months. Unfortunately, the next one that came around were usually doozies.

I would definitely post on the Ask Curezone group.

Good Luck...Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)