CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White tongue... other things than candida??

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kimwipes Views: 8,736
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,192,600

Re: White tongue... other things than candida??

In my case, base on what the chinese doctors told me after reading my pulse, they told me my spleen/stomach was extremely weak. In this case, the whole balanced of the body would be compromised. Basically, whatever I ate will create a lot of gas and also the elimination problem too. At one point, I had my stool comprehensive analysis test done. They found out that I had bad bacterial overgrowth. They could not find any yeast whatsoever. Well, they could not find any yeast for twice. But then at the same time I also have all the "candida" symptoms without any candida. Is it really candida or just bad digestion?

I have had bad digestion for so long that I could not even remember what it was felt like to have good or strong digestion. Got confused that keep thinking about candida but then it is really not candida. In the process of overthinking/confusing about this problem, it will even weaken your spleen/stomach further.

I went back to my home country China to see the real chinese doctors and accupunturist. They both told me that my spleen/stomach was weak. They gave me herbal medicine to strengthen the spleen/stomach and doing accupunture. After three weeks, I finally felt better again and I had better appettie. Then my mother insisted me on doing a Liver Flush before I came back to US. I did it and after that it made the whole thing back to original again. I did passed a lot of green stones. But the whole thing just whacked my body and I could never return from it. Just imagine with a very weak stomach and you still have to drink that much of oil, or just eat an oily meal with weak stomach. I think it would turn out the same.

Chinese doctors once told me that we should take very good care of our stomach. Do not overeat it or over-stress it. It has been documented for 5000 years in Chinese that overthinking/over-tress/over-eating will damage the function of the splenn/stomach. Once you start having problems with your stomach, it will take long long time for you to recover. Just as simple as that

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)