CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: breastfeeding and OP

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
sandover Views: 1,694
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,191,899

Re: breastfeeding and OP

Hey there --

If you go to the Liver-Flush forum and search on breastfeeding and LF, you'll get information saying Liver Flushing is OK, and you'll get info saying it's not. I can tell you a few things about my experience/offer some ideas --

-- I did some Liver Flushing with Ann and Merry were 18-19 months old and they seemed no worse for the wear. I was still nursing them, I think like you at night (or maybe in the early morning and the night).

-- It is hard to do the Liver Flush and need to be near the bathroom that whole morning when you have two toddlers who need attention!

-- Your daughter has a pretty clean system and her liver is probably better equipped to deal with toxins than yours.

-- Ultimately you wil all be better off if you get your stuff out. Breast milk is a very protected system with lots of filters, so to speak. I think the hepatic system is, too.

I remember asking about this at Liver-Flush and someone was really sort of nasty to me, a la, "How could you THINK of exposing your children to all these TOXINS???" and I was like, Whoa -- I am not making a rash, harsh, selfish decidion here!

You'll be OK, in my opinion -- others may disagree, but I've got two healthy daughters still.

None of this stuff ever turns out to be as harmful as we think it might. I remember being really sared of oil pulling before I did it. Me, who has never thought twice about putting a lot of crap in my body!

Best,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)