CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numbness in Extremeties

meat27 Views: 1,215
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,195,810

Re: Numbness in Extremeties

Hello, I am sorry you are struggling with mirena. i am 6 months post removal and still struggling. I have had muscle pain and joint pain since inserting the IUD back in November 07. Worse thing I have ever done. I struggle with symptoms mostly all in my left leg. I get that dull achy feeling in my ankle, knee and sometimes my elbow. I dont know what causes it and I haven't noticed any time of the month its worse or better. Its very random and the pain moves around on me. I sometimes feel weak in my left leg and I have muscles twitching all my body. i also get Arthritis like symptoms in both of my hands. It has been a very scary 6 months for me and I am still hopeful that I will someday recover fully from this. I have received much comfort and support from this forum. Some woman seems to recover quickly from the ill effects of Mirena and some seem to take more time. Its hard to say when you might start feeling like yourself again. Just know that your not alone and suffering all by yourself. It is really hard living day after day not know what it wrong, I am there and can totally relate to how you feel. Keep us posting on how you are doing and I hope it doesn't take too long before you feel 100%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)