CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal formula

MH 108 Views: 1,316
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,201,489

Re: adrenal formula

Is your adrenal formula available to purchase?
i only make this formula in a liquid syrup/tincture and yes, i have it listed, etc..but it has never sold enough that I have ever gotten any feed back on it. I doubt the adrenal glands recover quick enough unless a person is doing the orange juice fasting and as well have removed all the toxins from their body/diet and there for are not going to get the rapid results they are searching for, which makes selling such formulas unpractical. Same goes for the Hormone Balance, it took years for us to hear back enough results that we know it works, but such things don't turn around rapidly and only those who believe in Christopher's old ways have the faith to try such herbs and this then gives us the feed back to know if it works or not and with the adrenal formula, I haven't heard anything back and sell extremely little of it.

May I ask what herbs are in it? Same as the Christopher capsule formula only I add olive leaf, tinctures of the same herbs and mix with a syrup of the same herbs, etc.

Is it a good formula to take after using the de-wormer and liver flushing but still feeling burnt out?? Good to take when one feels especially stressed?

In theory it would be a lifelong formual. I know my wife's grandmother took the capsules for most of her elderly years and highly believed in the capsules, but she is the ONLY ONE I know of who did it and believed in it and took it for years.

Sorry I was not much help, when I and my customers don't take product, it is hard to get that product sol, because I can't lie and tell you BUY IT like many websites do to make their sell!

As you can see on my website, I promote the clean ups and fasting and for those that read and can afford, to then use herbs that were formulated to aid the body for a specific reason such as Dr. Christopher made over 50+ herbal formulas to be used like a medicine to treat certain conditions.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)