CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OJ Fast day 12

MH 108 Views: 1,238
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,203,470

Re: OJ Fast day 12

I'm on day 12 and my skin looks awful. Yes, I am sure it's detox and I need to keep my colon moving, but I regularly

juice fast with green vegetables only
MAYBE THIS PROVES VEGETABLES/JUICE NEED WAY YOO MUCH DIGESTIVE JUICES FROM THE STOMACH AND THUS A VEGETABLE FAST IS REALLY NOT MUCH OF A FAST???

and my skin looks great after 7 days.
IT TAKES 7 DAYS TO START DAY ONE OF FASTING, SO IT WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE THE SKIN WOULD LOOK THE SAME.

I believe the sugar is causing the flare up
I SUGGEST THE FRUIT SUGAR IS WHAT WE LIVE ON AND THIS ENABLES THE LIVER TO START LIVING PROPERLY.

and I am interested to know if fruit juice is really the best route for people who seem to have an imbalance with sugar.

ALL PEOPLE WHO LACK THE 200 NATURAL PLANT SUGARS "ALL" HAVE A SUGAR IMBALANCE. THE PEOPLE I SEE THAT AVOID REAL SUGAR ARE USUALLY THE DIABETICS.

If we are only after the enzymes in the fruit juice maybe green juice and a great enzyme supplement would be far better for some of us.
IN THEORY, YOUR SUGGESTING GOD MADE DIFFERANT TYPES OF HUMANS AND THUS REQUIRED DIFFERANT FOODS FOR THE DIFFERANT TYPES OF HUMANS....I WILL ASSUME ALL HUMANS ARE ALIKE WHEN IT COMES TO HUMAN FOODS.

I know the nameless doctor cured 63,000 people with oj and I am just about done with BOOK 1, but the flare up is very frustrating.
IT ONLY SHOWS WHAT THE INTERNAL TERRAIN HAS ACCUMULATED AND THE BODY WANTS IT OUT...YOUR SUGGESTING THE ORANGES ARE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS, BUT THEY NEED NO DIGESTION AND EXIT THE BODY RAPIDLY. A PERSON SHOULD BE GLAD WHEN GARBAGE EXITS, IT SHOWS THEIR METHOD WORKS. IF IT IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM, SIMPLE STOP AND TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Maybe I just have a critter (fungus, parasite, etc.) that thrives off of the sugar.
THAT CRITTER IS CALLED A HUMAN, WE LOVE OUR PLANT SUGARS.

I read in a post that MH does not recommend salt flushes for any reason and considers them very dangerous, but there was no explanation. I always thought salt flushes were like a poor mans colonic and a big time parasite killer. Sea salt has got to better than Epson salts.

COLONIC AND SALT FLUSHES, NOT MUCH DIFFERANT. THE ORIGINAL ORANGE JUICVE FAST USED A 3 DAY SALT FLUSH AS EXPLAINED IN THE BOOK/STUDY GUIDE/ WEBSITE.

gOOD lUCK,
mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.483 sec, (2)