CureZone   Log On   Join
yw HN

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
gunnerrat Views: 1,397
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,208,189

yw HN

Here's a better explanation on how ALTA Reports work:

http://www.rense.com/general69/webbotrun806.htm

I don't have $240 to throw around on something like this either, so I fish for scraps. These reports are generally aimed at investors to give them a sense of where to put their investment monies.

The NWO stuff has never resonated much with me. That's not to say these things don't exist and there aren't evil people in power with such designs. I just have never felt those particular plots would ever be completely realized. God is more involved that people realize. While those people are very smart, have had time and can look at things from many different angles, they can't foresee every complication. Things happen at crucial moments that can take things in a very different direction.

For example, prior to the first Gulf War I had a dream where I saw the void of war opening. Later I found myself in the streets of a devastate Middle Eastern city with American soldiers outfitted with modern accouterments of war fighting against rag-tag Arabs who only had stones and poor equipment. However, there were forces from the spiritual world moving around them, preventing the soldiers from finishing the Arabs partisans, who were able to hassle the Americans on every side so they couldn't complete their missions and subdue the people. It's these unseen forces men like Cheney can't understand or fight against. They exert a power on the physical world that influence the outcome.

The other thing I was given to know was prayer also affects the outcome. So pray for the best possible outcome. If your faith is sufficient it can make a difference. Bush's war machine cannot defeat it, and neither can the Illuminati/NWO/Bilderburgs, etc. And they won't.

That's the only good news I have. There will be volcanoes erupting in America. There will be more earthquakes. I don't know when they will happen, but, as previously stated, I think we're looking at one in the next month that will cause some big problems.

If you're not ready, I plead with you to get going. If all these things I've said are wrong, the worst thing is you have some extra food and supplies on your shelves. Prices are going up anyway so it'd be a hedge against inflation. That would be fine with me. I'll contemplate where I went wrong with a side of rice and kelp while my kids play outside.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)