CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you ever gotten to the point where you just can't do it anymore?

angelofeventide Views: 2,624
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,208,354

Re: Have you ever gotten to the point where you just can't do it anymore?

Hi Ladywear,

First off, let me start by saying how very sorry I am for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you must be going through. Please just know my prayers are with you.

I have tried the raw saurkraut but the taste was so repulsive to me, that I nearly threw up each time I tried it. And I tried the brand that everybody swears by. For several months now, I kept hearing from different people about this probiotic called LB17. It's different than other probiotics as it's made from the fermented veggies (over 70 of them), including the saurkraut and it's fermented for three years. It also is filled with amino acids and important nutrients to not just help recolonize the intestines, but help repair leaky gut I believe. I just started on it yesterday so it's still too early too tell, but I like the theory behind it. It is considered one of the best, if not the best probiotic on the market. The good bacteria count in it is very high and the fact that's it's made so differently makes the potency that much stronger. If you are interested, it's from a company called Osumex. It's expensive, but then again, so are ones from Garden of Life, etc. It's worth it to me. Thanks for the info. though.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.203 sec, (1)