CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you ever gotten to the point where you just can't do it anymore?

Earthangel-4-JC Views: 2,618
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,208,202

Re: Have you ever gotten to the point where you just can't do it anymore?

NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN ! There is always HOPE. Anyone who has fought candida deserves a medal ! I suffered many years with the beasties. Know the look on the husbands face , the concern from him and my children, was so sick of the question how are you today, the questioning of God, why me . You can make it through beleiving there is a reason ,mine was so I could help others .I read everything elliminated everything ,took every herb ,started reading here and decided I couldn't do it anymore on my own found a ciro who does muscle testing . He put me on Formula sf722 which started me down the path to better health .Pollen allergies were next and MSM has proven to be much help with these . I learned from my Doc. that fruit was OK to eat so I do.I have also learned to make yogurt and kefir.Love sauerkraut with scrammled eggs.Given a chance to eat junk foods or choose the healthy foods I'de choose the Healthy I no longer want the junk . God cannot bless you if you live in the past so move forward each day is a new day look forward to good health live each day expecting renewed strength.You can survive this.I pray God protect your huband and that you have the child you so long for.Put your faith and trust in the Lord ,you find what is best for Your Body Doctors are meer men and don't know all only what they were taught. God Bless and keep you ,Renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.203 sec, (1)