CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil pulling helping with Tooth Abcess

sandover Views: 26,021
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,207,909

Re: Oil pulling helping with Tooth Abcess

Hi,

That's a great story. Someday when I have time I want to print all of these great mouth/tooth healing stories into a book and show it to people -- in the aggregate I think, especially, OP would be so much more powerful than and dentist-visit collection people could come up with! My husband swears he loves getting his teeth cleaned and refuses to OP....

The dental/disease model is even stronger than it is in the world of doctors. These days even the most conventional doctors in Charlottesville and Richmond, VA seem to have heard of this or that protocol or remedy, etc. I have never heard of a dentist that recommended a) that someone not come back until they had pain or a problem (it's always that 6-month visit) or b) avoiding proven harmful procedures like root canal by doing something like OP, diet change, etc.

Glad you feel better! Keep the good news coming...

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)