CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Philosopher's Stone

gunnerrat Views: 3,450
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,211,098

Re: The Philosopher's Stone

The REAL purpose of Alchemy is not to turn base metals into gold, but transform oneself into a god. That is the secret passed down from the Temple of Solomon and stolen by the Knights Templar. Gold, as stated, is involved. It's believed the shewbread contained large quantities of ormus. It's believed that when Moses burned (not melted - read it) the golden calf he turned it into monoatomic (more accurate diatomic) gold and fed it to the Israelites as a mean to improve their spirituality from their base state. It's also believed manna had ormus properties (the Egyptians used that term to refer to a white gold powder).

Do I believe the Illuminati/elites want to keep us down by proliferating low-vibrational junk food and pharmaceuticals? Yes. Are Satanists pushing ormus to make us their slaves? Hell no. The Feds moved in and shut down David Hudson the first opportunity they got. That strongly indicates to me what their intent is. If ormus kept us down, they'd stuff it in every twinkie and advertise it.

I'm starting to get to know some ormus people and there is absolutely nothing Satanic about them. I've read bits and pieces about/by Laurence Gardner and I'm not entirely certain what his motivations are, but I think this whole reptilian thing is a load of hooey.

I've never heard about virtual DNA strands. I have heard some indicate each of us has a spiritual copy that resides in another dimension. By taking ormus a gap is bridged so DNA information is copied back into our damaged DNA so the body can be restored to its proper form. I've never heard any of that other stuff.

You want to survive the coming storm? Follow God. That is the message of the scriiptures. Whether you take ormus or not, that's the bottom line. The place for ormus is to help the body reach its spiritual potential. I do sometimes wonder if the people who focus on ormus put it at the center and lose the bigger picture. All this fearmongering, however, sounds more like Illuminati propaganda than truth to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)