CureZone   Log On   Join
iodine magically applied your foundation and mascara WOW AMAZING (edit)

Views: 3,766
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,212,549

iodine magically applied your foundation and mascara WOW AMAZING (edit)

I know u are fishing for complements, but show me any woman who won't look better in pictures after makeup is applied. This makes no sense, I would not show this thread to a non believer,

Unless the point was, you were to lazy or unable to apply makeup at all in the beginning.

If you want your point to be valid scientifically instead of socially, nothing should change in the experiment or experience except for the supplement(s). Use the same lighting, the same photographic equipment, the same everything but for the prior use of iodine. If any changes in your appearance are visible, they would be shown in the latter captured image.

Must you exaggerate and be false about the benefits on your appearance due to Iodine supplementing? That should not be necessary.

THEN without Hollywood painted on fake youth and beauty, show us what the first picture EXACTLY would be like except with Iodine having been the only variable.

If you want people to say OH YOUR SO PRETTY OH FABULOUS OH WHO DID YOUR HAIR OH WHAT BRAND EYESHADOW DO YOU USE
then fine, what does Iodine have to do with it?

You shouldn't need man made crap to enhance your healthy appearance, a healthy appearance is just that.

No offense but my 90 year old Grandmother could do a before and after like that in one day, with or without iodine. She would look better in the after with her hair done and a glamour-do-up on her face.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)