CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are Onions Causing the Rubber Odor?

snapped Views: 6,269
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,213,006

Re: Are Onions Causing the Rubber Odor?

Hi mpdela

I can let you know what I've been doing this week but I can't say for sure that it eliminated the rubber odor. I'm thinking that it just simply takes about a week  for onions to get out of my system. There's not a lot of choline in onions so maybe it's the sulfur that caused the smell, from what I understand it's the choline or something that has to do with choline that is stored in the muscles so that's why it takes so long to get rid of the odor.  I still have the fecal odor and hopefullly it will be eliminated if I stick to the low Choline diet.

I'm sure this is basically what most people are doing.

2 Probiotics in the morning (MegaFlora)

Multi Vitamin

Following the low choline diet - Cornflakes, rice, rice milk, carrots, celery, red peppers, apples, small amounts of chicken.

swimming, walking   It has been very hot and humid here lately and I have noticed the more I sweat throughout the day the less underarm odor I have in the evening. So, I think sweating definitely helps us.

Drinking lots of water

When the fecal odor starts to diminish then I will feel like I have a success story. Thank you for your posts, they always cheer me up and give me hope.

Cynthia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)