CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help! So many cleanses...what to do?

mamamia Views: 1,804
Published: 14 years ago

Please help! So many cleanses...what to do?

I am looking for some guidance and suggestions! I started cleansing (for the first time) 3 months ago. I finished the "colonix" program and am starting my 2nd month with "toxinout" (I did 2 months colonix before starting toxinout). After finishing the 2nd month of toxinout, I am planning to start liver flushes. However, in the meantime I am wondering if I should be doing other things as well - I started some oil-pulling, and am also thinking of starting MSM and Lugol's Iodine. Is this too much to do at once? I also know I have some candida (white tongue/exhaustion especially after eating sugars, etc.) and was planning on using three-lac once I started the Liver Flushes as well. There just seems to be so much out there to do for cleansing - just not sure what order to do it all in; what's legitimate, and how many things can be done at the same time.

I should mention my issues I am trying to resolve (which brought me to this point). The past year and a half my Acne has worsened significantly (mostly cystic, and I scar heavily), and thanks to a naturopath my hypothyroidism was confirmed (which I had suspected - yet, MDs had a much different idea as to "normal" levels). I am now on Armor thyroid medication - 60mg/day (have been since Nov.2007). I have been taking "vitex" for 2months in hopes of balancing my hormones as well (I had 2 miscarriages about a year and a half ago, and then couldn't get pregnant anymore - and also may be the cause of acne?). I should mention I also tried eliminating gluten, dairy, and Sugar and only the Sugar seemed to make a tiny difference. I did all that for 4 months (before cleansing)so I don't think that is a problem, although I do still try to limit it all.

I am desperate for results as I am a singer/actress and having decent skin is very important in this business. At this time we are not trying to get pregnant (obviously, with all of the detoxing) but may want to try again in about a year or so. I would be so thankful for any help at all...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)