CureZone   Log On   Join
Female Problems
sabbie27 Views: 1,255
Published: 19 years ago

Female Problems

I have a friend who is having several "female" problems she has Cysts and fibroids. She may have to go into surgery for the problems. She's about 40 years old and doesn't have children. Is there something she can do alternatively to help herself? She is having cramping and bleeding between periods.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.313 sec, (1)