CureZone   Log On   Join
People living in the USA, by MH

MH 108 Views: 1,299
Published: 13 years ago

People living in the USA, by MH

For the past 10 years the REALLY RICH people were told to move their $$$$ to offshore England as the Popes prepared the destruction and rebuild of the USA. We all know the rebuilds have been a practice started known as World War I to date and vaccinations to remove African people that resulted in China now buying up Africa, etc., etc.................

Here is an interesting e-mail for those in the USA:
------------------------
The things we were talking about when I was there in January are actually taking place now. The two companies which insurer 5trillion out of the total 12trillion dollar US mortgage market, about 40% of all mortgages, has just gone belly up and said they are pretty much screwed and have been lieing all along. I actually thought they could keep up the crap until the summer is over or even to the elections but looks like all the stuff came out a little quicker, here comes the storm.

So it should get pretty interesting with gold/silver/oil and the USD. Soon people will be trading you silver coins for LBB hahaha.

If you have time have a quick look over this link. I thought you would like it, shows how the vatican/pope are actually the money behind the global fascist movement and how they actually surpported and funded the nazi regime through American banks and people like president bush's grandfather prescott bush at the Union Bank in New York. Some amazing photos of priests greeting with hitler.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

http://www.nobeliefs.com/mementoes.htm

Thanks
Charlie
----------------
Charlie makes his living from dealing with world wide currency, so if your money is not gold/silver, then your like me, you just have faith in the pope that their systems will create a world of fools that will trade this for that fairly. So in fact, the day could come when 1 bottle of LBB would be worthmore than a treasure chest of American dollars! In the USA one that that is going way up in price??? GUNS! Guns sold at auctions have been selling for double to tripple what they are worth............................................why? When $$$ is worthless, a gun can be the only thing worth anything and we all know the UN would just prefer they had all the guns and no slave ever touched one other than at the UN's command to kill another slave.

The year 2008 has been a bad one for many people, a year of separation. The liars can no longer tolerate the non liars and divorces have flooded te courts this year.

President Bush I & II ushered in the chaos and it will no get better and the next 4 years will be a rollar coaster ride for many as they convert to slaves of the governments as they give up their freedoms, etc..

Dr. John R. Christopher profitized of terribale things to come in 50 years, I would say we are hitting his 50 year mark real soon!

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.141 sec, (2)