CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: People living in the USA, by MH

awakened Views: 1,176
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,215,409

Re: People living in the USA, by MH

I think this is so sad and it is true. The year is 2012 with the NWO. If they get our guns in the USA we are done. I rue the day the us military is turned on its own people in the name of terrorism. Last night in the news they said the list is over one million 1,000,000 (terrorists) people. Good grief what a joke. Also the president sign, a law making it okay for the telecommunication companies to eaves drop on the american people without a warrant. They have a recording of every telephone conversation evermade, and internet activity. Stripping away our american rights from the constitution all in the name of terrorism. This whole war thing started with osama binladen. Never hear of him anymore. Wake up people, stop and think about it. With all the high tech stuff they have, and special ops, spys, they can't find the one guy who "blew up the world trade center". What a joke. All those great human characteristics are trying to surface. Greed, power, lies, hate toward others, that whole me first attitude, and @#$% everyone else. Fight the urges to follow the crowd. Love your fellow human being, and show compassion toward him. We all need to help each other and not just look the other way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.590 sec, (1)