CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whole family suffers!

Sarah Views: 3,849
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 121,660

Re: whole family suffers!

I can really relate these messages even though my daughter is only two. She has had bowel problems for a few months now and I am starting to wonder if it will stop or not. She has already gone through about six to seven suppositories, a month and a half of giving her mineral oil every day, two weeks of Senekot, four x-rays & 4 day hosptilization which included four enemas and three saline solutions.That seemed to work for the first few days, but we are into next week now and it is all starting over again. She goes a little at a time ( with great effort)several times a day but with her not being trained yet ( not succeeding with these problems going on, she just holds it more) her bum is really raw and sore, so every time we change her diaper, she screams bloody murder!!! Sometimes there is blood. It's just terrible, my husband and I are at our wits end!! If anyone has any suggetions, please let me know..we are really wondering if there is another problem to this and not just her bowels. Her doctor hasn't said anything like this, I just need to hear from someone else who can relate and possibly give some different advise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)