CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowel problems with children

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
julie Views: 4,264
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 121,358

Re: Bowel problems with children

i have been reading about all of you whos children have bowel problems.i think i can help.my 7 year old son has also had this problem.it started with toilet training,he was always constipated and scared to go because it would hurt.he was still in diapers and pull ups until he was 5.after this he wouldn't go for up to two weeks at a time and would also soil himself alot.i understand all your frustration.i took him to a pediatritian and child mental health and found out a name for it {encopresis}.theres lots of info on the internet.it is basically an inability to pass bowel movements caused by cronic constapation.the bowel gets a big pouch from streching and everything gets trapped .the child has no urge to go and theres lots of leakage.i had a very hard time getting my son to take the meds and sit on the toilet but have fianally got a routine going and he is going everday and the best thing is his underpants are nearly always clean.be patient{iknow it hard}as this can take a long time to correct but a least know you'll know whats wrong. it always helps to put a name to a problem.i hope this helps. good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)