CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree about Chris

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
  Views: 4,793
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,216,867

I agree about Chris

I agree with you about Chris, if I had read what I had posted without seeing the evidence myself, I would think as she does. I have been wondering how I would have reacted if my husband, who has seen past chemtrial evidence himself, and told me about it before, had seen the white flakes, and I had not seen them. I didn't believe him then, I don't think I would have believed him this time either.
Social control and propaganda have become a Science in themselves, look at the general effect of the movie business on the American consciousness- we defined ourselves as a nation based on the fastasies of the 40's studio heads. Mostly, like Sam Goldman, from the old world, heavily into family, ostentatious wealth, and flippant speach. Not to mention all those sexy women. So step out of all of that, and say something like, I think they are spraying something that is making people sick?
It isn't going to help chris deal with white flakes which she might someday seen herself to respond to her in anger. She is only defending her world view, I don't blame her at all for her opinions, they are currently the opinions of the majority. It's so easy to dismiss it if the people who think that way are all stupid. Being rude is a choice, she's angry and threatened, arn't we all both angry and threatened?
I spent a good deal of time on the net yesterday responding to Newports post, on the Chemtrails support forum, he found something pretty nasty, and it turns out that the antidote is in short supply because it's not longer being produced by the pharmaseutical company that owns the patent. In the face of this kind of information, who is going to respond rationally?
From my point of view as a sick person, I'm glad to have Chris blasting away, that means there are people who are not so affected by this that they are losing as much as many of us here experience. May her world always be safe, I hope she never is forced to cross the big divide into the possible reasons for chemtrails, and she just worrys about whether they are real or not.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, I have kids, reading chris's stuff is actually reassuring to me that the whole world isn't covered in white poisonus flakes. We are talking a big change in world view here, far more than there is no tooth fairy. Glad you are zipping around LA and it's a good day, there is nothing more glorious than a pretty day in Los Angeles. I miss the place, it's got an amazing energy.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (2)