CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to start my 1st Oil Pulling but...

sandover Views: 2,319
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,278

Re: I want to start my 1st Oil Pulling but...

Hey --

Sure! Just get yourself started and refine your practice later...I began with a terrible oil (I think it was toasted black sesame seed oil, ugh) but still felt benefits, and tried lots of different things before settling into a nice routine with regular sesame oil. I think I said on another post recently that it is not even what type of oil I use...it's the regularity of the practice that I think produces benefits.

Oil pulling really is amazing -- both the protocal and the inhabitants of the forum. It is a fun bunch here and very low on drama, which is nice (especially when you have a lot of drama in your household -- my twins are these days forever arguing and sometimes I just walk around the house with oil in my house, swishing away -- in that regard it is a GREAT tool for child-rearing as I have to keep my mouth shut!)

Best,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)