CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ...to freak your mom & aunts out with?

nomula Views: 2,299
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,221,546

Re: ...to freak your mom & aunts out with?

so whats to freak people out with this article? I don't get it. It's hard to believe that just 3 servings a month will do it though. Good thing I eat some almost every day.

It freaks me out that the medical/cancer/insurance industry still force chemo/radiation/surgery as the only options!!!

For years I was living with a high chance of developing breast cancer... I used to say "when I get it...", then I said "if I get it..." but now I understand we all have cancers running through our bodies and if we eat right our own body takes care of it.

It's when the doctors get a hold of us and force chemo and/or radiation. Those are both carcinogens. So of course you die of cancer....but not the original cancer, but that brought on by the treatment!

ps. FYI silver fillings are mercury, mercury in your teeth is highly toxic...Don't listen to the BS from your DDS or DR.
I had all my fillings removed and I feel 20 yrs younger. Doctors and dentists denied me that for 20 yrs! Then I stopped listening to them and did what I felt was best... amazing but I was right and I didn't even have a medical degree. How sad more people don't listen to common sense instead of their dr and dentist.

I think I will go have a snack of cauliflower now :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)