CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detox symptom free detox

gunnerrat Views: 1,588
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,227,675

Re: detox symptom free detox

I believe life/universe/God intended us to be whole, so if we find ourselves in an un-whole condition, we are out of harmony, so I don't accept that the life-path or whatever stops us. It is ourselves and our choices that stop us. We let ourselves be programmed to accepting that doctors know what's best for us and it's all a matter of finding the right pill to fix us up real quick.

Incidentally, my dad's wife was having some health issues, some thyroid-related, and I introduced iodine to her. She was somewhat receptive, and I suggested she start out slow, and I warned her in advance she might run into some Herxheimer effects and to back off if she did. She did for a while but quit - I think it came down to that she doesn't trust anyone but doctors to handle health issues, including herself.

It's kind of interesting to think about why people such as those that come to CZ are willing to deal with pain and detox issues to get back to health. I'm sure there's many reasons, but support is very important, even from people you never meet in "real" life. Ultimately support and love/friendship is the ultimate HC can offer a friend in returning to health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)