CureZone   Log On   Join
Estrogen dominance issue

gulfgirl Views: 1,028
Published: 14 years ago

Estrogen dominance issue

Hello R.G.,

I emailed you last night about leaving out the sage, fennel, and licorice from my recent order. I am having liver issues related to estrogen problems and I've read that those herbs can stimulate estrogen production. I have a weak digestive system which causes what is called a "blood deficiency" in Chinese medicine. Lack of blood interferes with the liver's ability to function. The herbs to strengthen digestion increase estrogen production which can impact a weak liver so it's sort of a vicious circle! I did a liver flush last weekend. I got lots of stones and what I believe were the remnants of liver flukes. My liver area felt kind of tight and hard afterward which I believed was from the blood deficiency so I started taking ginseng which improved my energy levels and temporarily made my liver feel better. Then last night my liver and breast started hurting. I decided to take some frozen castor oil capsules last night which almost instantly calmed my liver pain and later the breast pain went away, too! I'm not sure if it stunted parasite activity or helped to soothe my liver somehow.

I read a fascinating article last night about theories of estrogen dominance. One theory is that beneficial bacteria in the gut help to break down excess estrogens while excessive anaerobic bacteria encourage it. The article didn't mention parasites, of course, but I wonder if those could be involved as well. They certainly wouldn't be helping my blood deficiency. The bacteria theory makes sense to me since my problems got worse after taking antibiotics. I'm hoping the Humaworm will knock out some of the nasty bacteria and fungi, not to mention the parasites, while I take homemade kefir and probiotics to build up the beneficial stuff. I thought it best to take out the "estrogenic" herbs, though, since you mentioned some women had early and/or heavy periods while taking Humaworm. If you forget and send the regular, I will just stop taking the ginseng and hope for the best!

Sorry this is so long! Typing it out helps me to get things straight in my mind. I have to play scientist myself since MDs have been no help! Any reason that I shouldn't keep taking the castor oil until the Humaworm comes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)