CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP PLEASE...!!HELING CRISIS OR Im I just getting worse!!

knowledge seeker Views: 4,986
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,112,709

Re: HELP PLEASE...!!HELING CRISIS OR Im I just getting worse!!

hmm a vegan diet has helped Dr Christopher and others with arthritis.
go check out his website herballegacy.com and type in your disorders. He trained dr Richard Schulze and originated the incurables program which schulze intensified

I suggest adding organic herb tinctures helpful to the illnesses you have.

see Dr Richard Schulze 's manual and save your life videos on how he fixed people with lifelong crohn.s (do not use the intestinal cleanse number one if you have chrohn's but go right to the intestinal cleanse number 2.

I believe if memory serves me right, he said on his video he inverted the woman and used an enema/implant of extra virgin olive oil and I believe aloe and it put out the fire.

For th pancreas, you might consider raw pancreas glandular.

but definitely opt for his incurables program (google the words patient handbook Schulze and it is first link and see incurables program info. His products are available at herbdoc.com (or there are some of here selling similar, comparable products or you can make your own using organic bulk cut and shifted herbs. If you get the manual, it has all the formulas and also tells you in the video how to make tinctures)..you can email me for more on this if you like

The save your life videos are often for sale on ebay or amazon as they are out of print now. Often the manual is not included (700 page or so) so read the seller info carefully..you can still make do with the videos only or even get the book there are no incurable diseases if you have no money at his website for about $10 or even the patient handbook gives enough info..the videos, though, are motivational and very excellent. Well worth the money and the incurable program is good for all disease so I think this is your best bet and also add things specific to your illnesses like butcher's broom, yucca, apple cider vinegar (raw)(see dc jarvis book on Arthritis get it at ebay/amazon..it has helped Arthritis by causing the calcium held in the joints and blood to go into the bones but if you quit the vinegar the pain comes back or through interlibrary loan)etc for arthritis/cinnamon, gtf chromium, bitter melon and so forth for the pancreas, and I am not certain which herbs are for crohn's off the top of my head but it should not be hard to find out..if very ill start with a 30 day juice fast as he says to do the whole incurables program with it..leave nothing out. Once you get better go vegan..
you could consider adding raw nuts and seeds and sprouted grains and legumes to your raw diet or adding a few healthy cooked things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.268 sec, (2)