CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida? Parasites?

Views: 3,136
Published: 14 years ago

Candida? Parasites?

Hi guys,
Just wanted to get ur opinion on this one. I have body odour but the frustrating problem is that it is only around some times. Dont think that its in my head, i used to think that it was till a close, honest friend told me and it isnt the sweating kind of odour, its foul.
I have had my kidneys and liver tested and they are fine. I am still waiting for my tmau results but they are taking forever to come back! My doctor immediately dismissed the idea of candida infection in the intestines and mineral deficency. I really want to be tested for candida, zinc and magnesium deficiency and parasites aswell as my stomach is always bloated and tender. I want to get tested for these so at least i can cross them off the list!
Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on this? any info would be great :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)