CureZone   Log On   Join
Pregnancy and Thyroid disorder??

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
meat27 Views: 1,206
Published: 13 years ago

Pregnancy and Thyroid disorder??

I am 8 months post removal and I have a question!! I started feeling nauseated the other day and it lasted like 2 days. Then it went away and came back and again for a half day or so. I immediately thought im pregnant so I bought a test and it was negative. I thought maybe it was too early so I waited several more days...to make a long story short I am a week overdue for my period, I have taken 4 pregnancy test and they all show NEG. I am wondering if your thyroid is off can that effect your pregnancy test? I mean could I be pregnant and because my hormones are messed up it wont show that I am? Also if my thyroid if off could that be why I havent started my period? I have always been very regular even since having the mirena removed I have never been late so im really wondering what is going on. Please help if you have had an experience like this

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)