CureZone   Log On   Join
I've decided that guy is himself a quackster

gunnerrat Views: 2,083
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,231,488

I've decided that guy is himself a quackster

He highlighted multiple people who had used CS and guess what... none of them died! Funny how big drug companies can put out toxic crap that only don't work as advertised, cause nasty side-effect, up to and including death, and are held to different (lower) standards. The worst thing that happened to these people is their skin changed color - a correctable condition. They conveniently leave out WHY these people were using it and what benefits they got. The Smurf guy that was on Operah is on record as having received numerous benefits from CS and has no regrets (he seems to love the attention).

Why aren't drug companies held to the same standards as alternative health products?

As for CS, me and my family have used it and we know for ourselves what good it does. It's already paid for itself in just 2 months of usage. I will not be persuaded by the establishment and people pushing the money agendas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.733 sec, (1)