CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interview With George Green

gunnerrat Views: 2,578
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,232,944

Re: Interview With George Green

You better get going. Time is running out.

Good news: someone will thwart their plans.

Bad news: It's still going to be a very rough ride. We Americans have been asleep while the rats took over the ship and we will have to pay, even if their plans don't come to fruition.

I sympathize with you living from paycheck to paycheck. If you have a 401K or IRA, you might want to consider cashing out. That's what I did to get this stuff. Wall St. is about to tank; I got out at a good time because peoples' 401k holdings are dropping like lead weights.

Otherwise, each time you go to the store, buy a little extra - whatever you can afford. At least have a couple weeks' worth - having supplies to get you through the initial shock long enough to gather your wits and put together a plan might just be the difference. Start filling up bottles of water - whatever you have at hand. Put a little chlorine bleach in them to keep bacteria from growing and have a water filter pitcher to get rid of it when you have to drink it. If you have a membership to Sam's Club or Costco, go there and buy in bulk.

If you're on a budget, you definitely don't want to mess with silver and gold. Get what you need to keep your family alive - your money will go much further that way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.609 sec, (1)