CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interview With George Green

gunnerrat Views: 2,520
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,233,348

Re: Interview With George Green

Some excellent ideas there. I bought some stuff from Emergency Essentials as well. The problem with them and outfits like them is they're extremely busy and a lot of their stuff is on backorder. It took us a month to get our entire order. Another place we ordered gluten-free bulk stuff from took 3 weeks and they cancelled out of the large 25# items because they ran out of stock.

waltonfeed.com is also a great place with excellent prices (a lot of organic and chemical-free stuff), but we're up to 2 months on our order and they only just shipped our stuff this week! So beware.

One source to consider are farms with online businesses like barryfarm.com. They're nearby and sell bulk items (many of which are organic and have some gluten-free stock), and because they're regional they don't seem to have problems with running out or taking a long time to fulfill the order. Search the internet for places like this - they're probably your best bet.

I'm officially done buying food storage and, like you, have turned to camping gear. I recently acquired a 4-man hiker tent and the hiking backpacks for the family will arrive any day. We have mummy sleeping bags rated for -15 F and am in the process of buying supplies needed for an "extended stay".

Hey, if you figure out the magnetic motor, I'd love to talk to you. I've been looking around for things to power household items and am not impressed with the solar panel technology (at least as far as what's affordable).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)