CureZone   Log On   Join
I Need Some Encouraging Words

Views: 1,606
Published: 14 years ago

I Need Some Encouraging Words

I just don't know what to do. I'm starting to HATE MY LIFE for real. My world started crashing down a year ago. I was diagnosed with Genital Herpes, that was devastated. But I got through it. I refuse to believe it wasn't a cure for herpes, so I did my research. It was so many sites out there saying it wasn't a cure. But I came across Olive Leaf Extract, and I seen a upper side to things. It was working good but I needed something to work better. So I came across another product called Herp-Eeze and that product worked excellent. So I was using both products and my outbreaks stopped completely. So I was happy not worrying about that. Then another problem was that I couldn't seem to find a job. I was out of work for 4 months and came across a job. I though everything was peachy, I had a job and my herpes wasn't bothering me. I started to feel NORMAL again. But as I though things was finally looking up again shit went back down. The job only lasted for a month and a half. So I was upset, but still kind of happy no outbreaks. I felt if I could go without having outbreaks I can still be happy not having a job because having herpes is worse than not having a job. So months with on and still no job, but still no outbreaks. So I was getting by happy. I'm the type of person to turn the other cheek when things go bad. I always thought positive about negative situations and thats how I managed to get by. I mean I had my times I would break down but I quickly got over it. I'm the one my friends come to cause they help and support because I am (well was) a strong person. Cause I can get mad for about a hour and it doesn't bother me no more. But now I don't know, its getting too much for me. It feels like I'm a failure (I'm crying as I writing this). Can't nothing go right for me. I had 2 jobs in my hands but something always came up for it not to go through. Now August 8, 2008, I'm getting another outbreak, I still don't have a job, I'm in debt, I'm on the boot list, I'm not happy with my life. I 'm a good person, don't steal, don't talk bad about nobody, I'll do anything for somebody but things is not looking up for me. I broke down today real bad and I can't stop crying. People telling me things happen for a reason but why me? They telling me to pray and God would make it right. I pray to God everyday and ain't nothing good happening. I know you have to have patience but how much longer is gone take? I waited long for something good to happen but it hasn't happen. The only thing thats good in my opinion is that I'm still alive and I don't have HIV or AIDS. But other than that what can I say about the good things in my life. I just want to feel normal again. I just don't know what to do to make things better. I pray and I wait but its nothing happening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (2)