CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Types of material to use

Views: 19,546
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,235,495

Re: Types of material to use

I used copper in my set that worked, they really zing. I've had them for a week, and already, things are starting to change for the better. Two people moved out of the area, one was definitely very mean.

I've been maping my nighborhood for towerbuster gifts, and the chruches seem to be almost as dark as 'the photograph the traffic poles' and the communication towers. Also there is a large power line about a mile away, it's got these huge ugly towers, I'm going to work it over. There is wierd looking electronic stuff all over the place, and I've been ignoring it as 'normal part of urban landscape'. No more.

I bought more resin today, and more copper chore boys, and steel wool, I'm hoping to get shavings tonight. I'm going to try a little gold plate, and a little silver wire in the next batch, and see what happens. Black tourmaline is well known for absorbing negativity, and I'm going to try one and see what happens. I'm not too impressed with using hematite and pyrite, most of the hematite around is hematine, and man made, and it's impossible to tell the difference unless you actually pick it up off the ground. Pyrite is not duplicatable, as far as I know. Bloodstone would have the same effect as hematite, and it isn't being copied in vats yet, as far as I know. Carnelian is reputed to clear itself, and clease stones near it, it might be something to consider.

I also am wondering about timing, traditionally rituals done during moon voids don't work, I'll check and see. I suspect that the dark of the moon, and the full moon are good times, but then this kind of timing may have no effect at all.

My friend who is bringing shavings is a heavy psychic, and she was very impressed with the towerbuster. They really do have a lot more punch than Florida water. (And it's a lot easier to make!)

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)