CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My heart palpitation came back 10 day in to iodine therapy

drhiii Views: 2,554
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,238,198

Re: My heart palpitation came back 10 day in to iodine therapy

I wanted to second this notion of eating junk food and anticipating stronger adverse reaction. Have always had strong senstivity to MSG, aspartame, and other bad substances. After being in an Iodine regime, my reaction to bad things has magnified.

So has my wife. She never felt much response to even a cup of coffee which she does oh so rarely, but now and then. Now, she gets a buzz.

I stay far away from canned anything, breaded anything. So, last eve we uncharacteristically make a pasta, exotic sauce in a jar and breaded chicken. It took less than 10 minutes and I was laid out flat. A far stronger reaction than normal.

And I was glad. Iodine has greatly enhanced our body's reactions to nasty stuff. An early warning radar system. The brain kicks in and says "danger, danger, danger".

Sidenote... BP was up, heart racing, mood swings gone crazy. L-phenylananine is a terrific antidote for this. Calms these run away symptoms in 5+ minutes. But man, was that a shot across my bow last eve or what?!?

Stay thee away from KFC. The breaded secret recipe can blow food reactions out of the water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.437 sec, (1)