CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 25 of Humaworm - Is it killing them or what?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Bloatedmostoftime Views: 8,515
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,244,079

Re: Day 25 of Humaworm - Is it killing them or what?

I wake up same time if I fall asleep on couch. I have read that awaking between 2-3 is a bad liver sign. THe last ND I went to however said mine was fine, I have no idea really.

But she told me that the waking at 3 am is due to parasites. She also said I grind my teeth when I sleep. That is another symptom I guess.

I also have the horrible urine smell but more ammonia like.

It is getting so old.

I am starting zapping soon & hopefully it will help but I think I still have to take those damn pills.

I think I made a mistake in that I took them for about 3 wks then stopped. I just am taking so many darn pills, I stopped them.

Now I think I need to restart them again. I have been on Diflucan for a month & now am done so hopefully that will help my liver. I still have candida & parasites. That diet was too much to handle. I got down to 94 lbs. Now my sternum sticks out & my right rib cage. I'm kinda mad at myself for the not eating enough.

But I get so constipated too. So I watch what I eat.

Best of luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)