CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's something for you Trap

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,247
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,245,596

Re: Here's something for you Trap

a very interesting article. i have been familiar with the white powder of gold for some time.

it is clear to me that marx was right - religion is the opiate of the people. and just like the fake euphoria induced by opium, religious organizations and their teachings are fake. of course they have a grain of truth and a semblance of reality. take modern christianity, especially the fundamental brand. they are so gullible as to believe what they are told, the "outrageous evidence" of those things being their willingness to believe it. it is no different than believing the sun literally travels across the sky or that the earth is flat. constantine must have seen this and chuckled all the while he told people what to believe. pain of death is a convincing motivator to faith.

so, just like the sun really does exist, the bible is true and god is the creator of all and source of all truth. people who seek anyone but him and his word for their understanding is going to get everything they pay for, which is a big fat nothing. the key to this is the seeking. people still want to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge without ever doing the work to obtain it. they pick and choose what they want to believe instead of seeking the truth, even telling themselves that there is no such thing as truth and that all is relative. this is so only for the ignorant and lazy.

i have tried to play a little bit with ormus material. my goal is to someday do a trapwater thing with a well deep in the relatively untouched ozark mountains.

you have heard that nature abhors a vacuum. this is true of pure water. immediately upon distillation, the pure water is already gathering carbon dioxide to itself to help fill its lonely voids. i place mine in glass jars and set them in my yard. after about a week this water is very smooth and very sweet tasting. i believe water traps ormies and gormies. its not much, and as soon as i bring it inside around all the electric fields in the house, it starts to slowly degrade, but brought right in and drank within the first 24 hours(hint), it is sweet.

thanks for the great article.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)