CureZone   Log On   Join
I have a blood clotting disease and can not use any other form of birth control, Mirena is driving me nuts.

lilleigh11 Views: 1,480
Published: 13 years ago

I have a blood clotting disease and can not use any other form of birth control, Mirena is driving me nuts.

After having my daugter 6months ago, I had the Mirena put in. Now I have horrible breast pain, sick to my stomach constantly, dizzy, moody, 10 day periods. I do not know what to do. I just want to feel better, but have a method of birth control I can trust and condoms are just not enough of protection for my peace of mind. I can not take any birth control pills, shots, etc. I have MTHFR which is a blood clotting disorder and regular forms of birth control increases blood clots. Does anyone have any advise? I am almost to the point that I am willing to have another child just to have this thing out of me and feel better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.750 sec, (1)