CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It takes one to know one!!

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
North Star Views: 5,459
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,344

Re: It takes one to know one!!

Just because you are doing natural healing doesn't mean you have to go off of your meds. In fact, the way I am doing it is taking meds while doing natural healing to get better, like I said in my post. I'm trying to be on the lowest dose possible needed to maintain. As I have gotten better over the years, I have gradually decreased the dose. If I don't take medicine, in the past I have always relapsed. If you are going the nutritional route, it can take a while for the better nutrition to have an effect. How long have you been sick?
Have you heard of orthomolecular medicine or megavitamin therapy? That's sort of what MadArtist was describing in his/her previous post. A lot of schizophrenics have recovered using this method. I tried it for a while and got a lot better, but it also contributed to the onset of panic attacks for me, and so I stopped. I don't think synthetic vitamins and minerals are a good idea. I think a good diet and superfoods or whole food supplements are best when it comes to nutrition. If you want to know more about orthomolecular medicine, look up Abram Hoffer and Carl Pfeiffer.
I would recommend learning as much as you can from CureZone. Just because schizophrenia is a brain disorder doesn't mean that it can't be healed by healing the whole body. Everything is interconnected. That's the principle of mind-body medicine, if you have not heard of it. You might want to look into oxygen therapy, cleansing, and a good diet, though I cannot be the spokesperson for the latter! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)