CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have a blood clotting disease and can not use any other form of birth control, Mirena is driving me nuts.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
holden.hl Views: 1,518
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,048

Re: I have a blood clotting disease and can not use any other form of birth control, Mirena is driving me nuts.

You should go visit another doctor. I am neither hysterical nor did I imagine what happened to me. I am 1 month post removal. I had the IUD in for 3 years, I gained 60 lbs (i go to the gym and eat healthy) in those 3 year along with a significant amount of other issues. My body literally felt like I was pregnant for those 3 years, it was horrible. I do not understand how a doctor can think that a hormone that is only present in that amount when you are pregnant would not affect you mentally and physically. Yes it is all in your head, that is the problem, the hormone in the IUD changes the chemical balances in the brain. Women who are pregnant experience the same problems that we do on the IUD but are not told, "oh it all in your head, get over it." I too have a blood clotting disorder and was appalled that my doctor had allowed the IUD to be put in me. The drug side effects website that was posted some time ago, and I do not remember where, stated something about the hormonal imbalanced when the IUD is removed can cause an "estrogen dominance." As you and I both know estrogen in excess can cause us to clot. Go to another doctor, go until you find one that will listen and have them take it out. You will thank me later, I wish someone had told me all of this when I had only had it in for one year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)