CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

envy Views: 2,389
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,754

Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

Well, I am a 22 year old college student who, up until about 7 months ago, was in FANTASTIC shape. I all of a sudden came down with dizziness, panic attacks, tingling in my left arm and fingers, extreme exhaustion, daily headaches, etc. After blood tests, EKGs, and everything else under the sun, I was diagnosed with plain old "anxiety."

YEAH ANXIETY IS THE EASIEST DIAGNOSIS THAT THE DOCS HAVE. WELCOME TO THE CLUB. YOU PROBABLY HAVE CANDIDA AND PARASITES AND THATS WHAT CAUSES THE SYMPTOMS.

Yeah, right. I started researching this and found Humaworm. I know that RG is pretty backed up lately, but I ordered it anyways. Well, I decided I couldn't wait, so I took his ingredient list to GNC and found ParaCleanse and combined it with psyllium husk capsules. Everything is the same as Humaworm, except ParaCleanse doesn't have the cayenne (it's MUCH more expensive, too :( $25 for 10 days' worth.

IM GLAD THAT YOU DINT FALL INTO THE ANXIETY/DEPRESSION TRAP. PROZAC ETC ARE THE WORST THING FOR YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE. HERBS AND NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS ARE THE RIGHT WAY. PROPER NUTRITION IS THE TRUMP CARD NO MATTER WHAT THE DISEASE IS. RG HAS GREAT PRODUCTS. HIS FORUM SHOWS THE MULTIPLE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. I DONT TRUST GNC AS THEIR STUFF IS MORE SYNTHETIC. SINCE RG IS BACKED UP AND PROBABLY WILL BE FOR SOME TIME ( IM ALSO WAITING FOR MY ORDER ) USE BAREFOOT HERBALISTS PRODUCT. HES AS GOOD AS RG IN MY OPINION AND YOU CAN USE HIS HERBS WHILE YOU WAIT.

I'll definitely use the Humaworm I ordered for the 2nd round). Anyways, I started taking it this morning, along with a probiotic. About 2 pm, I passed what appeared to be tiny little rice-sized worms, and my stool was very orange-ish (Sorry. I have to get used to being graphic with complete strangers).

DONT WORRY ABOUT BEING GRAPHIC. THATS NORMAL HERE.

I'm also getting really itchy, and have a spot on my wrist and one on my calf that are very sore-- almost like bruises. They're small (no more than an inch or so), but have no redness or anything like that. It just hurts when you touch them. I don't know if it's a die-off, or just the thought of "creepy crawly" worms in my body that's making me feel this way.

ITS PROBABLY DIE OFF AND IT COULD BE THE CRITTERS TRYING TO HIDE.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the other symptoms of die off, other than "flu-like."

SYMPTOMS ARE FLU LIKE MAINLY BUT COULD BE FATIGUE AND HEADACHES AND ITCHINESS ALSO. EACH PERSON VARIES. THERE IS NOTHING WRITTEN IN \STONE

I also have a question about scattering. Do the herbs help kill the worms that scatter, or do you just have to wait for the 2nd round and hope to catch them then?

HERBS DO KILL BUT THEY ACTUALLY ASSIST YOUR LIVER IN CREATING CHEMICALS THAT TAKE CARE OF THE PARASITES.

If you DO kill them off, how do they leave the body? I mean, if they're burrowed under your skin or something, how does your body move them through? Do you have to just wait for your body to break them down and pass it through your bloodstream/liver?

YOU PASS THEM THROUGH YOUR BOWEL MOVEMENT AND THATS WHY A CLEAN COLON IS AS IMPORTANT AS A PARASITE CLEANSE. IF THE DEAD ONES ARE NOT ELIMINATED YOULL HAVE EXTREME DIE OFF AND ALL THAT DEAD TOXIC STUFF ATY INSIDE YOUR BODY. THATS AS BAD AS HAVING THEM ALIVE.

The fact that I know so little about all of this has me getting paranoid. I read somewhere about getting worms in your brain and the (obvious) problems that can cause. How would you know? What if you DID get a scattering to your brain (or lungs/heart/etc)...? Could the herbs take care of that, or would you be doing your body more harm than if you'd just left them in your intestines? Also, what if you reach the end of the 30 days and feel like there's still a lot to be killed off? Do you just stop the treatment and hope they don't reinfest exponentially before the 90 days is up?

DONT GET PARANOID AT ALL. ALL YOU CAN DO IS CLEAN AND KILL THESE PARASITES. YES THEY CAN WANDER AROUND IN YOUR BODY, BUT YOUR PARANOIA IS NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT. THE ONLY WAY YULL GET BETTER IS BY CLEANING OYUR SELF COMPLETELY. IF YOU THINK THAT 30 DAYS WILL CUT IT THEN YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN. THIS WILL BE A LENGTHY PROCESS WHERE YOULL HAVE TO KEEP UP THE CLEANSING. BUT NOT JUST PARASITE KILLING. YOU GOT TO HAVE A COLON CLEANSER,PARASITE KILLER,KIDNEY CLEANSE AND LIVER CLEANSE. AND THEN ALSO THE LIVER FLUSHES EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS WHILE YOUR ON THE CLEANSES. READ AND READ. ALL THE INFO IS ON THIS WEBSITE AND YOU SHOUYLD SPEND SOME TIME TO LEARN ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. THERE IS A LOT OF EXPERIENCE HERE AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP. REMEMBER THAT SYNTHETIC PRODUCTS ARE NOT GOOD. USE HERBS. RG OR BAREFOOT. BOTH ARE GREAT.

I'm sorry for all of the problems, but I'm very new at this whole concept. Any info would be GREAT. I've read quite a few posts on this forum, but I figured putting all of my unique questions in one message would be more efficient :) Thanks for any help y'all can give.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (3)