CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

fledgling Views: 2,343
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,248,011

Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

Just today, I read that it is best not to 'boost' the immune system, yet.

Because, until we cleanse a bit, the immune system is working flat out, keeping us as well as it can. That's how we are still breathing.

The suggestion was to do some cleansing, first, with support to the organs...then we may wish to 'boost' the immune system a little.

I have never thought of it that way before.

Someone coined the term 'immunocompromised', forgetting to tell us what it means.

What it is supposed to mean is those folks who have AIDS, or whose immune systems are deliberately suppressed so they won't reject organ transplants.

If we don't have AIDS, or organ transplants, we are NOT 'immunocompromised'! ...Unless someone changes the meaning of the term, once again.

Language, any language, is a living thing. It changes by useage...and, boy oh boy, is it ever being used these days.

It is scary to think of the changes to come in ten or twenty years. You, yourself, will be astonished.

Read, to keep up on the language alone. And read the writing of the past. Some of the language used in the past will give you great pleasure, because it resonates with you.

I remember sitting bolt upright in bed from reading a paragraph of Agatha Christie's. It was the descriiption of an old house as a person. Stunning.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)