CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
stephy1215 Views: 2,220
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,248,176

Re: Newbie with LOTS of questions :)

Oh geez. You hit the nail on the head. I used to get chronic kidney infections: one every 4 months or so, usually resulting with me in the ER at 4 am with a 104 fever and a saline bag in my arm. I had an open prescriiption at my pharmacy for Cipro, so every time I felt an infection coming on, I didn't have to wait to see my doc before taking it... the idea being that it might cut down on my ER time, but in reality just resulted in me taking more Cipro longer and STILL ending up at the hospital. Before Cipro, I took Bactrim once and had a terrible allergic reaction-- I broke out in enormous hives and a full body rash, forehead to toes. So, yes, I have most assuredly taken more than my fair share of Cipro. It's been about a year since my last kidney infection (and consequently, my last dose of Cipro), due in part, I believe, to my newfound obsession with drinking as close to a gallon of water a day as I can. I still have my fingers crossed, though.

I know antibiotics are overly-prescribed and I'm sure they can cause a multitude of problems over time... but I haven't heard anything about Cipro until now(although I can't say I spend hours trying, or anything). So your reaction to the cleanse was similar to mine, as far as the itching, "bruise-like" pain, etc?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)