CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

bjaekel39 Views: 6,352
Published: 16 years ago

Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

This is my 3rd day and everything is going well. Just a few question though. I can not handle drinking is completly warm so I let is cool for 15 min. and no longer(I even set a timer so I don't let it go over). This is OK, right? From what I've seen on here it is so long as it doesn't go longer than 20 min.

Another question is about exercise. Should I refrain from doing any? I feel pretty good and would like to do some pilates. Just twenty or so mins. a few times a week. Would this interfere with the fast. Also, do you think rebounding would be helpful.

Like I've said this is my 3rd day of my urine/water fast and just now I noticed some white filmy stuff in my urine. I first noticed it when I voided the last bit of my urine in the toilet and noticed a thin milky substance. I didn't think anything of it, just figured I was clearing out something. But the last time I went there was a definate white filmy object floating in my cup. Up until this my urine had been very clear(except for morning of course)and tasteless. What do you think it is? Anyone who's done a fast have this experience?

Thanks for any help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.748 sec, (1)