CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

789superman Views: 6,198
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,968

Re: Day 3 of fast-few questions!!

I am sorry I didn't respond sooner. I thought I would be notified by email if someone responded to my posting.

Today is day five for me. I assume day 5 for you, too. It wis disgusting yesterday. I threw up in the morning.

I am fasting because I have a 'possible' lymphoma. Doesn't mean I have it, but there is enough concern for me to be proactive.

I am concerned, though, about your fasting for weight loss. THough I think its great to balance your body out naturally, the moment you stop fasting, you may gain weight at a faster pace.

You should continue Urine Therapy, but with out fasting. The Urine will still be beneficial to slimming you up, and will help ensure that you are eating healthy. THe more processed and un-natural the food, the more disgusting the taste of the urine. The more natural and vegetarian you eat, the more palatable it will be for you to consume your own medicine.

I have recently lost a sizable amount of weight cutting out all breads and sugars. I don't even eat fruit. I have always loved pasta but have become satisfied with brown rice pasta. Also, one of my favorite theings now is an ULTRA HEALTHY grain called Quinoa. It takes 20 minutes to cook, and is delicious if you serve it with pasta sauce or salsa!

You certainly have the courage to lose weight! I applaud you for your bold and smart choise! But when you start to feel hungry, don't deny your body for the sake of weight loss. It will backfire.

Keep up the UT with the right food, and you will be slender again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)